We recently got the NEW Jane Iredale Ready to Wear Collection in at Blush and we LOVE it!! The new PlayOn Lip Crayons are must haves – they are so easy to wear and there is a shade for everyone. We are also obsessed with Jane’s brand new primer for oily skin! The Smooth Affair for Oily Skin uses revolutionary PoreAway technology along with state-of-the-art mineral science that visibly reduces shine and the appearance of pores to create an ideal makeup canvas. If you struggle with oily skin, you have to try this new primer!
The fabulous stylists over at Jane Iredale recently put together some looks based on Fall 2015 Runway Trends from Elle Magazine. All the products listed can be found at Blush! We hope they inspire you to play with your makeup and step outside the box this season.
This look is a colorful twist to the traditional smoky eye and can be applied in less than five minutes. This is a great go-to look for a night out this fall.
- Start by applying Liquid Minerals in your shade. You can apply using the Blending Brushor Foundation Brush.
- Apply So-Bronze 1 along your hair line, slighly onto your cheek bones and along your jaw line.
- Apply Whisper PurePressed Blush to your cheeks using the White Fan Brush.
- Line your top lash line thickly using Malchite Mystikol. Then line your bottom lash line, inner corner of your eye and bottom water line also using the Malachite Mystikol.
- Highlight your brow bone using the highligher end of the Mystikol.
- Using the Eye Shader Brush, gently pat Forest Eye Shadow onto your entire lid, into your crease and along the outer 3/4 of your bottom lash line.
- Apply 2 coats of PureLash Extender & Conditioner followed by 2 coats of Jet Black PureLash Lengthening Mascara using the short bristles first, then the long ones.
- Finish your look with Blissful PlayOn Lip Crayon.
This look balances pretty and bold to take you from weekday to weekend this fall.
- Start by applying your shade ofPurePressed Base using your Handi Brush. Then spritz with your favoriteHydration Spray.
- Using the Dome Brush apply a generous amount of Barely Rose PurePressed Blush to the apples of your cheeks and along your cheekbones.
- Shape and fill in your brows using theBitty Brow Kit in your shade.
- Using the Deluxe Shader Brush, gently pat Iris Eye Shadow on your eyelid starting on the inner corner and working up into your crease and along your lid.
- Apply PureLash Extender and Conditioner and a coat using each side of the bristles from Jet Black PureLash Lengthening Mascara to your top lashes.
- Finish your look with a light application of Charming PlayOn Lip Crayon.
- Start by applying Smooth Affair for Oily Skin to your entire face (for dry or normal skin use the original Smooth Affair Facial Primer and Brightener).
- Apply a pea sized amount ofGlow Time BB Cream in your shade to your entire face, blending onto your neck.
- Apply Sheer Honey PurePressed Blush to your cheeks using the White Fan Brush.
- Using the Eye Shader Brush, gently pat Steamy Eye Shadow on your entire eyelid and into your crease. Wipe the brush with a tissue.
- Using the same brush, apply Shady Lady Eye Shadow to the outer corner of your eye and slightly into your crease, creating a backward c.
- Liner your top lash line and outer 3/4 of your bottom lash line with Citrine Mystikol.
- Apply a coat of PureLash Extender and Conditioner to your top and bottom lash line, followed by 2 coats of Jet Black PureLash Lengthening Mascara using the short bristles first, then the long ones.
- Finish your look with Naughty PlayOn Lip Crayon.
Original post can be found here.